YOUR SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED
Preble Street is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that depends on the generosity of friends who lend their time and their resources. Every gift you make, every hour you spend, helps those most in need.
We welcome your monetary donations as well as your gifts of goods and services.
Your gift is 100% tax deductible. Preble Street’s Tax ID / EIN# is 01-0418917.
PLEASE CONSIDER A DONATION TODAY
We depend on the community for 50% of our revenues and are grateful for:
- Checks or cash
- Appreciated stock or securities. Please contact the Development Department at (207) 775-0026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the information you need to make a gift of securities.
- Monthly recurring gifts. When you choose to make your gift on a monthly basis, you are providing sustaining support throughout the year. Click here to begin your recurring gift today (check the “Make this a monthly gift” box) or contact the Development Department at (207) 775-0026 to become part of our monthly sustainers community, or to amend or cancel your existing recurring gift.
- Proceeds from fundraisers. Concerts, house parties, bottle drives, empty bowl dinners, casual dress days, whatever you can do — at your church, school, business, neighborhood — will help.
- Tribute gifts. Honor a special friend or family member. Sending a tribute card to someone will make your congratulations, love, or sympathy more meaningful. When you make a donation to Preble Street we can send a card announcing your gift.
- Planned Giving. Please talk to your financial adviser about methods you can use that can provide tax benefits, meet your financial needs, fulfill your charitable intentions, and further our mission. We will be happy to work with your estate planning professional to make sure your wishes are carried out appropriately with regard to Preble Street. Click here to learn more about supporting Preble Street with a legacy gift.
You can donate securely online or send donations to:
55 Portland Street
Portland, ME 04101
Food, Clothing & Toiletries
We accept in-kind donations of food, clothing, and toiletries to provide youth and adults experiencing homelessness with much-needed nutrition, warmth, and comfort. Click here to learn more.
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share, or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by Preble Street, both online and offline, on any platform, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.