Preble Street, as Owner, is accepting bids for a contractor to renovate the facility at 75 Darling Ave., South Portland into a Food Security Hub (the “Project”). Bidders take note that this Project is supported by federal funding and that federal contract provisions will apply to this Project.
Please click each link to download the full materials.
- Request for Bids – Notice to Contractor- Preble Street Food Security Hub Project
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E & F: Drawings and Specifications
- Appendix G Contract A101
- Appendix G Contract A201
- Appendix H
Anticipated Bidding Schedule:
- Request for Bids Issued: 9/29/2023
- Mandatory site visit for all bidders 10/12/23, 2pm
(Representatives from federal funding sources will be present to answer questions regarding grant requirements.)
- Deadline to submit questions/clarifications by email: 10/27/23, 5pm
- Bid submission deadline 11/9/23, 5pm
Any changes to this Request for Bids or bidding schedule shall be noticed by an addendum to this Request for Bids.