Preble Street offers opportunities for meaningful, rewarding employment with competitive compensation, including top-tier insurance, a retirement plan, ample paid time off, and other benefits.
- A choice of two health insurance plans, provided at either no cost to the employee or minimal cost, depending on the plan selected.
- Dental insurance is provided at no cost to the employee, and dependents can be enrolled at minimal cost.
- Each employee is provided with a no-cost policy for life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- A Section 403(B) retirement plan is available, which allows for tax-deferred savings, including a partial employer match. Employees are fully vested from day one.
- Full-time employees accrue 4 weeks of vacation time and 12 days of sick time per year, in addition to 2 days of personal time and 12 paid holidays.